Monday 21 January 2013

Rehearsing

My 3 targets for myself would be:
- To learn my lines.
- To get a better understanding of my character as I think I can find out even more about her, than i already have. 
- To connect more with the other Jans, even adding subtleties to help the audience connect our characters together.

As well as this, rehearsals have been an amazing way to work off of the other actors in your scene using things such as guilty glances to another character to create another story within the scene or when a character enters the scene acknowledging that they have arrived. It's quite challenging remembering little things like that on top of the fact you need to know when you next say your line and your stage directions. Multitasking is a brilliant skill to develop when rehearsing.  






No comments:

Post a Comment