Wednesday 20 February 2013

Utopia by Dennis Kelly


It was also so amazing to see Dennis Kelly's work after DNA. To see another story made by him and his techniques with script even within Utopia showed how he has a certain style. As well as this, it was reassuring to see other professional actors dealing with subtle things like interruptions which we found very hard grasping the timings for in DNA. Furthermore, it allowed me to see more into the mind of Dennis Kelly. He shows a pattern of thinking up very dark stories that are gripping and interesting. Also he shows young children having a tendency to kill just the same as adults. I was also attracted to Utopia because of the fact it had Nathan stewart-jarrett, an ex brit school student in. I was proud to see a good gritty drama on TV for a change with talented actors and brilliant script writers behind it. It was very refreshing for me to see as an aspiring actress and helpful to my part in DNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment